[physfs] Getting every instance of overlapping files

Haydn Harach hharach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:04:27 EDT 2014

How can I load the archives in separate directories?  Within each archive I
have a "textures/" folder and a "maps/" folder.  I want to keep the "maps/"
folders separate so I can load a specific map from a specific archive, but
I want everything in "textures/" to overlap and be overwritten as is the
default behavior.