[physfs] Getting every instance of overlapping files

Haydn Harach hharach at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 03:20:58 EDT 2014

Basically, if I have 3 archives mounted, "data/game.zip", "data/mod1.zip",
and "data/mod2.zip", and all 3 of them contain "maps/town.map", normally it
would only load one of them (whichever archive/directory is earlier in the
search path).

While this behavior is ideal for most kinds of files, I want to be able to
load all 3 "town.map" files, and combine their contents together.  How can
I do this?

I don't mind modifying the source code (I'll share, promise), but some
hints in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!