[physfs] PHYSFS_mount a directory of an archive?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Apr 11 00:58:47 EDT 2014

> For example:
> 	PHYSFS_mount("/path/to/my/shiny/game.apk/assets", "/", 1);
>
> Is this possible? Or can this behavior be achieved by other means?

You can't mount them with that sort of magic string, but you could
probably fake it with a PHYSFS_Archiver in the development branch.

(But what you're specifically asking for should at least be a
convenience function in PhysicsFS...the PHYSFS_Archiver magic would be
more ugly C code than you were hoping to write, and passing a string
like this would be pretty great.)