[physfs] 7z archiver updates

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 16:25:18 EST 2013

Hello!

I worked on the 7z archiver again. Here are my changes:
*  Rename 7z archiver from lzma
*  Rename 7z archiver's internal helper functions
*  Rename 7z archiver's internal FileInputStream to SZfileinstream for
consistency
*  Reorder 7z archiver's SZfileinstream for safer casting of the opaque
pointer
*  Return early in 7z archiver's sz_file_seek
*  Update LZMA SDK to version 9.20 and adjust 7z archiver accordingly

The first ones are basically just preparations for the later update to v9.20.
Except the "safter-casting" one, which also makes the code saner.

Please find the Mercurial bundle with my patches attached.

Best regards,
Dennis

P.S: I am not sure what the intend of the "duplicate" feature is. How should
it behave and why is there a comment in the 7z archiver saying that it does
not support double-open?