[physfs] PhysicsFS 2.0.2 released!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sat Feb 19 01:30:47 EST 2011

PhysicsFS 2.0.2 is now available.

This is a stable, bug-fix release. As we are still source and binary
compatible, all users of any previous version--be it 1.0 or 2.0--are
encouraged to upgrade. New features are being added to the 2.1 branch,
which is not part of this release.

You can grab it here...

...or from Mercurial with this command...

     hg clone -u release-2.0.2 http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs

...or just stare at the webview here...

Notable changes in this release:

- Fixed bug where zip and qpak could fail to locate an existing file.
- Fixes for Win64.
- Fixes for Solaris.
- Fixes for Haiku.
- Build system now uses LIB_SUFFIX for optionally installing to lib64.
- Fixed compiler warnings on newer gcc.
- Minor documentation corrections.
- Fixed overflow on zero-sized buffers when converting to UTF-8.
- Corrected copyright dates in license.

Thanks to those that sent in patches! I have some big patches to sort
through for 2.1 still, but this is just a fast release for stable-2.0 of
a few things that collected over the last year.