[physfs] Mac OS X usage … probably missing something obvious

benurban at comcast.net benurban at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 23:17:34 EDT 2011

Here, this might help. Unpack this over your hg clone, and you can just use the project file I made. It builds PhysFS as a framework, as well as the Perl and Ruby bindings. It should work on 10.6, but it might need some tweaking on 10.5 or earlier. I also can't promise it will actually function , but it does build perfectly (for me). Think you can figure out how to install it?