[physfs] doxygen does not generate all manpages anymore

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Mar 21 20:56:54 EDT 2010

> Hm then install it :D

I just installed Doxygen.

The manpages are largely empty because they just link back to physfs.h
... frankly, I haven't been thrilled with Doxygen. I'll probably figure
out a replacement for it. If you set "MAN_LINKS = NO" in the Doxyfile,
though, it'll get rid of all those extra manpage files (leaving one for
physfs.h and some of the structs, but not the functions...odd).

Also, the patch that adds '\' chars to negative values doesn't seem to
be necessary: they show up (in HTML and manpages) as "\-1" instead of
"-1". This is with Doxygen 1.6.3. I'm backing out that patch.