[physfs] ISO9660

Christoph Nelles evilazrael at evilazrael.de
Tue Mar 2 19:08:31 EST 2010

Hello again,

i think the archive is now complete. There is one const at the beginning
defining a threshold for open files. Files in the image which are LE to
this value will be read fully into memory when opened, bigger files will
open the image one additional time. I've checked a few images on Windows
32bit, Ubuntu 32 & 64bit and ran valgrind on ubuntu 64bit. It will even
work on /dev/sr0 ;)
It differs from the other non-library archivers that it won't read the
directory structure fully into memory. Optimizing this i left open.

I added a crc32 function to the test program. I find it easier to
compare a smaller string than a full cat of a file (and it works on
binary data ;)).

--
Christoph Nelles

E-Mail    : evilazrael at evilazrael.de
Jabber    : eazrael at evilazrael.net      ICQ       : 78819723

PGP-Key   : ID 0x424FB55B on subkeys.pgp.net
            or http://evilazrael.net/pgp.txt