[physfs] Wishlist

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 26 17:52:11 EST 2010

Hello,

	As for item 1), I had made a patch implementing PHYSFS_stat() which worked the same way as stat() does and gave the size, modification time, etc. I think I emailed it in a long time ago but never heard anything back about it.

	#4 would hopefully be easy to implement too if there are any free ISO9660 libraries out there.

Best regards,
 Indy Sams
 mailto:indy at driftsolutions.com

 P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.