[physfs] My shot at PHYSFS_stat

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Feb 15 14:12:14 EST 2010

> Both this work and Indy's have merit. I'm likely going to merge pieces
> of both and add you both to the credits.

Ok, this is in now, changeset 1054:57f4af811ffb.

    http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs/rev/57f4af811ffb

I cleaned up some things, but the biggest change is that I got rid of
getFileInfo()...I suppose this is meant to be an optimization for
targets that could get, say, file timestamps easily but not file sizes
without uncompressing the whole file...but it doesn't apply to any
current archivers, and I'd rather this use the simpler stat() interface.
It makes the code much cleaner.

Anyhow, you'll have to merge when you pull from my repo again, since
even things that didn't get a specific change probably had tab
characters removed, etc.