[physfs] Ruby bindings...

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Feb 7 17:14:40 EST 2010

Is my old C++ STL IOStreams wrapper for PhysFS still floating around and
functional??  It probably needs to be brushed up heavily.

Oh, and I know I have some PHP bindings I wrote many many many many
moons ago as well.. Back when I was playing with PHP as a game scripting
engine and wanted to "reroute" all file access to PhysFS.  :-D