[physfs] What are the real benefits of PhysFS ?

Alain Baeckeroot alain.baeckeroot at laposte.net
Thu Jul 16 13:12:46 EDT 2009

Le 16/07/2009 à 18:49, Daniel Aquino a écrit :

> As I sit here I'm wondering what the benefits really are for putting
> in the work needed to get physfs into a game...

as an humble contributor to a game (lincity-ng) physfs allow the developpers
to easyly have a multi-OS game without problems, that's a very nice toolbox
(even if windoz causes some trouble from time to time ;-) )

If you don't need to acces to files in a simple way, i guess it is useless :-)

my 2 cents
Alain.