Knowing which archive PhysFS is reading from?

bugs buggy buginator07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:43:49 EST 2009

I can't seem to find a function that will tell you which archice
physFS is reading from.

Would there be a easy way to detect this?

For example, if we have map1.pak, & map2.pak  (say they are the exact
same contents) physFS can read everything in both archives, but I
don't see a way to determine if we are reading from map1.pak, or from
map2.pak?
The getRealDir() points to the directory, but I need it to point to
the file it is reading from in that directory.

Ideas?