[physfs] some questions

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 15 15:39:36 EST 2008

Hello,

      I took a look at windows.c and I must say, Windows time code is
      a big PITA. My suggestion would be to just use _wstat64/_stat64
      and let it do all the work hehe.
      Info URL: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/14h5k7ff(VS.71).aspx

      Also on a side note regarding the "!!! FIXME: what do they call
      advapi32.dll on Win64?"-type comments in the source: The files will have
      exactly the same name (ie. there won't be a kernel64.dll, etc.).
      Microsoft's official stance is that the Windows API is called the
      "Win32 API", regardless of how many bits the OS is, so everything
      will still be called 32.