[physfs] some questions

Sean Ridenour kewlpc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:43:39 EST 2008

As to #2, the "const" keyword in a function's argument list just means that
the function or method won't modify the argument, not that it's a
compile-time constant. So seeing "int somefunc(const char *string)" just
means that somefunc() is promising not to modify its "string" argument.
Unlike "const int answer = 42;" which *is* a compile-time constant.