some questions

Alain Baeckeroot alain.baeckeroot at laposte.net
Tue Jan 8 15:03:32 EST 2008

Hello

I m member of Lincity-NG team, and we use physfs 1.0

1/ We had problem on windows xp, with PHYSFS_getLastModTime
it seemed to return something else than the expected date.
I don't have windows myself, so i cannot tell more, but i can ask
for details if needed.

2/ PHYSFS_enumerateFiles() requires a const char argument, but
we would like to test only the directory corresponding to the
language used, which is known at runtime, not at compile time.
I wonder how i could solve this without enumerating all languages
(and they are still growing...:)

Thanks for your great job, and happy new year.
Alain