[physfs] Error when compiling PhysicsFS

Sean Ridenour kewlpc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:28:25 EDT 2007

You should almost always use your Linux distro's package manager to install
libraries, programs, and such instead of downloading and building them from
source. One of the only valid exceptions would be if you are participating
in development of the library itself. Even if you are writing a program that
uses the library, you should use the package manager.

I don't know anything about SUSE, but there's probably even a GUI that will
let you search for the PhysFS package and install it. Or use the command
line version (yast for SUSE).

Are you also trying to build Netpanzer from source? If not, installing
SUSE's Netpanzer package (if it has one) should also install all of its
dependencies.