[physfs] Password protected files.

Tony Kennedy - Ventana Systems UK tony at ventanasystems.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 08:45:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply Ryan.

>> We could, in theory, add an API for it (and implement it in the .zip
>> archiver), but I can't see a reasonable use for it...that being said,
>> this request comes up a lot; can you give me an idea of how it would be
useful?
I am using Physfs in some software at the moment. It is a GUI builder, the
end users can now "publish" their GUI to a single file (ZIP) that they can
distribute to other users. Physfs has been great in letting me implement
this. I would also like to give the developer the capability of protecting
their published GUI.

All the best,

Tony.