[physfs] PhysicsFS 1.1.1 development branch release...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Tue Apr 3 19:06:04 EDT 2007

> Well I did a clean checkout of revision 906 from svn. The cmake build
> failed for me (cmake-2.4-patch 3) on a pretty standard gentoo linux x86
> installation. I don't know cmake yet so this is left for you to debug:

I think that's a bug they fixed in a later CMake version.

For now, you can probably just dodge it with:

cd /where/i/downloaded/physfs
cmake -DPHYSFS_BUILD_TEST=False -DPHYSFS_BUILD_WX_TEST=False .
make

That will get you the static/shared libraries (which were already
working), but it won't try to build the test programs (which was where
it failed).