[physfs] 7z/lzma in trunk

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Wed Sep 27 03:16:58 EDT 2006

Am Mittwoch, 27. September 2006 05:57 schrieb Ryan C. Gordon:
> > I hope this makes it's way into SVN soon. :)
>
> Great, I'll look at this ASAP. Thanks for taking the time to do this!
Anytime.

I created a new patch which includes your preamble to the LZMA-LICENSE.txt
again, not the changed configure.in and corrects a small typo in lzma.c
("...file _is_ written by...").

I attached the configure.in patch additionaly in case you want to update your
configure.in for autoconf 2.60 (that's the version which autoapplied it's
changes to that file).

--Dennis

PS: I'll do some benchmarking and compare different usecases to the zip
archiver so I see whether this folder caching of 7z is good or bad.