[physfs] 7z/lzma in trunk

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Fri Sep 1 15:09:52 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, 1. September 2006 18:16 schrieb Thomas Einsporn:
> >> I'll have a look at it again and perhaps update the sdk...
The SDK didn't change that much for the C version.
It even looks a bit as if it is abandoned. (It seems to lack several features
which are implemented in the C++ version.)

And it looks like PhysFS/LZMA is quite broken.
I can mount an archive with the test_physfs program, but when I try to cat a
file out of it it segfaults.
I asked at 7z if they can tell me a working method. ;) (Because the API and
examples seem to not be suited for operations like those done in PhysFS.)

So it will take some time till I got an answer and longer till that will be
working in physfs... Please be patient. ;)

--Dennis