[physfs] 7z/lzma in trunk

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Fri Sep 1 11:53:22 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, 1. September 2006 16:53 schrieb Thomas Einsporn:
> Hi,
>
> is the 7z/lzma code that is currently in the SVN trunk supposed to work
> with standard 7z archives?
When I wrote it, it worked. ;)
But I don't remember if I tested it on Windows.

I created an archive with 7z a archive.7z files.ext
And loaded it into the PhysFS commandline test successfully.

The lzma code is probably outdated as there have been several releases of the
lzma sdk since I gave the code to Ryan.

And some functions are also not implemented, I think. But if you only mount a
simple 7z file (no self-extracting archive etc.) and only want to read from
it, then it should work.

I'll have a look at it again and perhaps update the sdk...

--Dennis