[physfs] how to create ZIP archive

Jorge Suit Perez Ronda josp.jorge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:12:55 EST 2006

Thanks, for the replay. Following with the question,

is it possible that ZipArchive, API Doc:

be able to do it?

it has

enum  OpenMode { zipOpen, zipOpenReadOnly, zipCreate, zipCreateSegm }

But I like better the C API from PhysFS,

is it planned to implement write/update operations for ZIP?

best regards,