physfs-1.1.0 and paragui-1.0.4

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Sep 29 09:08:24 EDT 2005

Compiling these from source and physfs compiled without problems. Otoh,
paragui fails on the make with this;

In file included from pgfilearchive.cpp:29:
/usr/include/physfs.h:1866: error: expected `;' before '(' token
/usr/include/physfs.h:1867: error: `size_t' has not been declared
make[2]: *** [pgfilearchive.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/paragui-1.0.4/src/core'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm no programmer but, hee hee in looking at those two lines in physfs.h I
have to ask if these are correct;

void *(*Malloc)(size_t);
void *(*Realloc)(void *, size_t);

I ask because the other lines within that section look like this;

int (*Init)(void);
void (*Deinit)(void);
void (*Free)(void *);

If I'm totally out to lunch here please say so as it would not surprise me :)

On a side note I did post something similar on the paragui mail list but later
realized that it was or might have been the wrong place. So I apologize for
cross posting.