[physfs] physfs tutorial

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Thu Jan 15 14:09:33 EST 2004

> Note that in test_physfs, it's not escaped, though.

I thought escapes were a construct of C strings, not of a library?  Or
did you mean something else?

> There was discussion about making Cygwin builds use '/' as a path
> seperator to make them "Unix-like", but I'm not sure I think that's
> right for gamers

Um, yeah, "gamers" and "Cygwin"...not something I see as going
together all that often.  That said, I'd lean towards '/' for Cygwin
since if someone is committed to Cygwin, hell, they're gonna be pretty
committed.

Brian