[physfs] 1.0.0-rc2

Robby Dermody robbyd at p9i.com
Wed Jan 7 21:49:03 EST 2004

I have a rather large project that uses autotools as well, and has been
ported to cygwin. In my experience the autotools compatibility between the
two isn't all too great out of the box. I usually end up having to
regenerate the autoconf script (and don't even check it in on CVS anymore, I
have a perl script that will generate all that, among other things).

I have no doubt that autotools help with cross-platform portability (in the
UNIX world at least), but they are very sensitive little beasts. :)

Robby