Fwd: PhysicsFS : MIX support

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Apr 9 02:44:11 EDT 2004

Thanks to Sebastian Steinhauer, we've got support for Westwood's MIX archives,
which were used by the older Command and Conquer games. Thanks!

Please note that for the time being, I've only hooked this into the Unix build
system, and you need to explicitly enable it at configure time with
--enable-mix, since it will claim all files it sees as MIX archives for now.

If you want to use it with Visual Studio, etc, you'll need to add
archivers/mix.c to your build and #define PHYSFS_SUPPORTS_MIX at compile
time.

This is all available in CVS now.

--ryan.

----- Forwarded message from Sebastian Steinhauer <steini at steini-welt.de>