[physfs] builtin libz, ARM cross-compile

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Mon Mar 31 06:19:43 EST 2003

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>>It does indeed.
>
> Weird, it's definitely working here:

I just tried my win32 cross-compile which was exhibiting this
problem a few months ago, and the zlib problem is gone (I
still don't get a working DLL yet -- the final dll link craps
out with "undefined reference to `WinMain at 16'" which seems
an odd thing for the linker for worry about for a dll -- but
that's probably something which requires me beating up the
cross-compiling toolset rather than physfs).

Cheers,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
... but his bosses didn't like him so they shot him into space.