1.0.0-rc1

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Dec 29 07:21:36 EST 2003

Okay, release candidate time:

  http://icculus.org/physfs/physfs-1.0-rc1.tar.gz

Please download that, and give it a testing. I'm mostly concerned with
making sure it still compiles on all the platforms I can't test (which
is most of them), and basic sanity checking with any apps you use.

I've tested it on Gentoo Linux x86, MacOS X ("The Unix Way", not Project
Builder/Xcode), and Mac Classic with CodeWarrior 7. For other platforms,
like Windows, BeOS, OS/2, etc...I'd like confirmation it works.

There's a lot of changes in that tarball that aren't in CVS yet; if the
tarball isn't a total embarassment, I'll commit the changes shortly (and
release an official 1.0 tarball).