[physfs] Win32 build problem

Robby Dermody robbyd at p9i.com
Mon Dec 22 02:23:07 EST 2003

I looked at what I sent out:

First one involved the BAIL_IF_MACRO on line 375 of win32.c ....apparently
gcc (2.95.4) doesn't like that INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES define. (I get an
issue with an unrecognized '-' token, weird). Changing that macro to just
the literal 0xFFFFFFFF (which is what it is in the first place) fixes the
problem.

My mistake, it was another flag. I believe INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES
was changed to PHYSFS_INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES, so a similar thing
could have happened with INVALID_FILE_HANDLE but it wasn't changed over
correctly.... then again I don't see any INVALID_FILE_HANDLE anything in
0.1.9 either.

Wierd...

Robby