WAD archiver.

Philip D. Bober wildfire1138 at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 14 13:57:37 EST 2003

I was fiddling with an old RPG that uses the DOOM WAD format, and was
about to write yet another WAD reader, when I realized that it'd be
simpler to add an archiver for WAD into physfs.
It was actually easier than I expected, cause WAD is very similar to
GRP, so I just modified the GRP code.
This will probably be only useful to people working with DOOM engine
games, but I figured that GRP is pretty much the same way, so maybe
it'll be handy.
Here's the patch to physfs.c and physfs.h, and the new wad.c.
(I wasn't able to add this to the configure scripts, I'm not that great
with autoconf and automake.)

-Travis Wells