[physfs] Win32 build

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Fri Aug 8 22:39:35 EDT 2003

Checked in some minor changes.  Updated .cvsignore to ignore the
directories created.

Added physfs_static.dsp, which defaults to building for ZIP and QPAK
(should I default it to building for everything?).

Removed an unused "char *ptr" declaration in qpak.c that was causing
the build to fail (had warnings-as-errors enabled).

Let me know if this borks anything up.  I'm not touching the DLL
version of physfs.dsp, since that can be a rat's nest of grief (as a
rule, building a 'portable' DSP file is a pain in the ass when you
need to export/copy the final build product to a specific directory
for the parent project).

Brian