[physfs] Physfs & SDL

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Oct 13 02:33:16 EDT 2002

There isn't anything fancy that you have to do...
If you want to load images with the SDL libraries you have to load the
files into memory first with physfs and tell the SDL library to load
them from a memory pointer instead of a file name or file handle. (as
far as I know)...

I have a wrapper around physfs that provides C++ iostream style file
access if you are interested..