[physfs] Win32 updates.

CRV§ADER/KY crusaderky at inwind.it
Mon Jun 10 12:04:04 EDT 2002

We're still waiting for the 0.1.6 package release (possibly in tar.gz please!). It's important for you to
understand that most low level programmers (that may want just to USE physfs) won't download it from CVS. Also,
please notice that there isn't any version number in the downloads/physfs-win32-support.zip package. Oh, we're
still waiting for a binary distribution, too. (please refer to a previous thread on this mailing list).

Regards
		CRV§ADER/KY