problems on windows still

David Hedbor david at
Wed Sep 5 20:46:27 EDT 2001

"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at> writes:

> > Anyone had it actually working on Windows?
> I had it working with the test program, but I have to admit, I didn't test
> it very long.  :)
> I'll take a look in a few hours, if no patches have shown up from the
> peanut gallery.

Actually, I feel rather dumb now. It seems like the problem was simply
a matter of unexpected work directory. Now I get another problem with
the freetype being unable to open the font read from memory.

I did have some problems with the test app opening files using paths
like ..\..\..\foo or what not, but the actual app seems to work now.
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that balances are
		-- Princess Irulan, "Manual of Maud'Dib"