problems on windows still

David Hedbor david at hedbor.org
Wed Sep 5 19:25:24 EDT 2001

Ok, converting the path didn't help. It still fails. I have tracked it
down to the fact that GetFileAttributes() always returns 0xffffffff
for any files which includes a path element. I,e "..\"  works but
"..\data\" doesn't work. I'm sure that "..\data\" actually does exist
(I get the same trying to open a file). I have yet to try with the
physfs test program though.

Anyone had it actually working on Windows?
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your