[openbox] 1) underscored initial letters at some menus 2) openbox site

Mikael Magnusson mikachu at gmail.com
Sun May 14 04:47:53 EDT 2023

On 5/14/23, u34 at net9.ga <u34 at net9.ga> wrote:
> 1) Suggestion: have underscored initial letters at some menus
> Since client-list-combined-menu, and root-menu, can be navigated by the
> first letter of their entries, isn't it customary to have that letter with
> an underscore?

The underscore is only displayed if the first letter isn't the first
character of the title in the client list menus. If you want
underscores in the root-menu you can put them there yourself.
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Menus#Specifying_menu_shortcuts

> 2) openbox site
> As of now, it looks to me as if openbox.org does not presents information
> about the openbox window manager. Is it temporary?

I don't see any problems with the site currently.

--
Mikael Magnusson