[openbox] Commnets in /etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml not mention required property

u34 at net9.ga u34 at net9.ga
Fri Jul 16 17:11:09 EDT 2021

Hello,
I find the following a bug in the documentaion. It could be that there is
a misunderstaning on my part. Or that I am too strict.

Quoting
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Applications#Finding_the_class.2C_name.2C_role.2C_title_and_type_parameters

    You have to specify at least one of class and name.

The problem that I see is that this requirment is not mentioned at the
instructions at /etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml. A user that follows only that
file will not be aware to the above requirment. Does it actually mentioned
And I just skipped it?

--
u34