[openbox] confusing focus

Jorge Almeida jjalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 08:35:08 EDT 2018

The title doesn't say much, but it's the best I can do.

I have the following problem:

Two xterm windows open. The foreground window (i.e., the window with
the focus) should have a full black cursor, the other one should have
an outlined cursor. Of course, the focus might be with some other kind
of window, in which case both xterm windows should have outlined
cursors. The problem is that sometimes both xterm windows show full
cursors! This seems to happen when another kind of window is closed,
or when I change from a different virtual desktop. Not clear at all.
I can distinguish the window with the focus by the decorations, but
it's still very misleading.

Anyone with the same problem? Any idea how to solve it?

Thanks

Jorge Almeida