[openbox] Move all windows to other desktop – reopened

Mathias Dufresne mathias.dufresne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:14:47 EST 2017

Regarding key-up and key-down behavior I believe that just not possible
under Linux because there is no such states about keyboard's keys. In Linux
a key is unpressed or pressed, a key is repeated not by the software
currently having the focus but by keyboard's driver which starts repeating
the key after some time.

I really wish to be mistaken about that...