[openbox] Undecorate maximized windows

Anton Bobrov bobrov at vl.ru
Sun Feb 26 11:48:14 EST 2017

You can use orcsome (https://github.com/baverman/orcsome)

Example rc.py:

    from orcsome import get_wm

    wm = get_wm()

    # Shortcut to test maximizing, you can do it with openbox config
    @wm.on_key('Ctrl+Mod+space')
    def maximize_window():
        w = wm.current_window
        if w.maximized_vert and w.maximized_horz:
            wm.set_window_state(w, vmax=False, hmax=False)
        else:
            wm.set_window_state(w, vmax=True, hmax=True)

    # Decoration control takes place here
    @wm.on_manage
    def on_manage():
        @wm.on_property_change(wm.event_window, '_NET_WM_STATE')
        def property_was_set():
            w = wm.event_window
            if w.maximized_vert and w.maximized_horz:
                if w.decorated:
                    wm.set_window_state(w, decorate=False)
            else:
                if not w.decorated: