[openbox] How Show Icons of Minimized Windows?

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Thu Dec 14 01:47:02 EST 2017

On 2017-12-13 10:55, Richard wrote:

> In Openbox what are the best ways to show minimized windows?  (I know
> about pressing <alt>-<tab>.)

Just pop up the window menu, it includes the iconified windows as greyed
items.  You can restore the windows to normal state by selecting the
menu item (that may be surprising given how other menu systems usually
work).

With openbox, the word "minimized" is kind of wrong to describe what is
being done, and so is "iconified".  "Hidden" is much closer to the
truth.