[openbox] Focus-under-mouse doesn't work (mostly)

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:11:22 EDT 2016

On 2016-10-01, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2016-10-01, Jim Rees <rees at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> Sounds like a different bug then. They are similar situations, but
>> the menu case happened every time. As I recall there is a focus
>> event debug option you can set in openbox to help track down what
>> is happening.
>
> If I can figure out how to make it happen, I'll do that.

For the past 5 minutes or so, stacking two urxvt instances and hitting
ctrl-D in the top one is resulting in 100% failure (mouse pointer is
in lower uxrvt, but it doesn't have focus).  However, if instead of
ctrl-D, I type 'exit<enter>' I get a smaller failure rate (still not
0%).

Oops.  It just stopped failing.  Now I can't get it to happen... :/

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I wonder if I ought
                                  at               to tell them about my