[openbox] Global shortcuts configurator application.

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sat Nov 5 11:25:58 EDT 2016

Andriy,

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 12:32:12 +0200 "Andrej N. Gritsenko" <andrej at rep.kiev.ua> wrote:

>     Hello!
>
> Ranjan Maitra has written on Friday,  4 November, at 20:07:
> >Thanks! Btw, here is a suggestion if you care, but you may get more adherents if you called the application ObHotkey if it is really DE-agnostic.
>
>     Actually the application isn't just DE-agnostic, it is WM-agnostic as
> well (each WM support is a module). So ObHotkey is simply out of question
> but apparently Openbox needs such application more than other WMs. :)

I see: well, if you want a wider audience, you may want to consider calling it GtkHotKey then:-) In any case, if you feel that OB needs such an application, try PekWM. Everything there is set by configuration files, with no GUI available (that I am aware of). OB is far easier to handle in that regard:-)

Best wishes,
Ranjan