[openbox] Cannot use keyboard sometimes after changing desktops

Dani public at autistici.org
Sun Mar 27 17:19:35 EDT 2016

Jim Rees:
> Does the window not get focus, or does it get focus and still not get
> keystrokes? What happens if you pop/select the window, like with middle
> mouse?

Windows do get focus and text fields get a flashing text cursor after I
click on them. They still don't get keystrokes.

Unfocusing (middle mouse) does not help. Shading, unshading, maximizing
or changing focus between windows by clicking do not help.

I noticed that the problem also goes away by doing any of these: moving
a window, cycling focus with alt and tab keys, showing an OpenBox menu.