[openbox] openbox switch modal windows

Roginskii Eugene roginovicci at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:50:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm very happy to say that openbox is very comfortable windows manager
having a good set of setup parameters. But I'm faced to one annoying
problem which  I can't resolve myself. I have an application (Jmol)
which activates new modal window (control panel). And when I switch from
other application by alt-tab combination I came back to the "control
panel" but not the main window of Jmol. Such behavior appears to be in
the big set of applications running with Wine (windows "emulator"). Is
it possible to activate not only secondary windows of the program but
all the windows of the selected program by alt-tab switching?

Many thx in  advance.