[openbox] KeePass Autotype does not work, Failed to execute the child process

Paul openboxml023478 at rainslide.net
Wed Jan 13 05:29:10 EST 2016

On Tuesday, 12 January, 2016 at 17:25:31 GMT, Aquarius wrote:
>What is the standard key combination for invoking the global --autotype and
>where can I change it.
>Sorry: off topic as for what openbox is concerned, but I would definitely
>like to know!

I don't think there is a default shortcut for it, you have to define it yourself in Tools → Settings → General → Global Auto-Type shortcut. Be aware that I think the default string it pastes is "{USERNAME}{TAB}{PASSWORD}{ENTER}", but you can change that for each entry (Edit entry → Auto-Type → Set custom sequence).