[openbox] KeePass Autotype does not work, Failed to execute the child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Sun Jan 10 05:07:54 EST 2016

Thanks to all for trying to help me.
Seems a bit weird to me accusing me from typo's after saying "well, i don't
know what the --autotype    option is supposed to do".

Anyway, I installed keepassx and the --autotype function invoked while
keepass sits in the systemtray and then fills in credentials on a login form,
does not work either. And that it is not working is on a forum of keepassx.

Thanks again.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

9. Jan 2016 22:28 by turkuting at gmail.com: