[openbox] Key binding can not find child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Wed Jan 6 16:25:05 EST 2016

'which keepass' gives no result.
'which keepass2' gives /usr/bin/keepass2
'echo $PATH' gives
'/home/piet/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games'

I do not know how to find out how I start X and openbox. I need an
explanation. But meanwhile I will search.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

6. Jan 2016 22:10 by itz at buug.org: