[openbox] Key binding can not find child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Sun Jan 3 14:15:53 EST 2016

The link to the file is"
https://office.mailbox.org/ajax/share/0d8ffaae074f6141da5420274f614845ab2ca3d41622ff38/1/8/MzQ/MzQvMTA4
--autotype" because I want autotype to work.

I have sent this only to <openbox at icculus.org> now instead of choosing 'Reply
all'

Thanks

Instead of "strace -f -o /home/aquarius/keepass.log /usr/bin/cli
/usr/lib/keepass2/KeePass.exe" I added strace -f -o
/home/aquarius/keepass.log /usr/bin/cli /usr/lib/keepass2/KeePass.exe

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

3. Jan 2016 17:21 by itz at buug.org: